The project's main objective is to raise awareness and raise awareness among children and youth through immersion in 360 * videos, virtual reality technology available on major online social platforms. Also through lectures and workshops in the “Cities Gaia Soul” - the stopping points of the sailboat - promoting the importance of cultural diversity, protection of the territory and its natural resources, so that there is a change of consciousness and behavior.
Photographic records of places visited:
- Conservation Units of the International Union for the Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources (IUCN) and World Heritage of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO);
- Urban centers and surroundings;
- Local communities and their customs;
- Endemic and threatened species.
Lectures to children and youth public from public and private schools in the various places visited. Will be addressed:
- GAIA concept;
- Current scenario: pollution, depletion of natural areas, extinction of species and ecosystems, depletion of renewable and non-renewable resources, climate change, among others;
- New paradigm: conscious consumption, ecological and economic sustainability, deep ecology.
- Audiovisual dissemination in the media and social networks;
- Photographic books;
- Audiovisual exhibitions at cultural centers in cities to be chosen.