Built and customized by the Alubat-France shipyard, GAIA VELEIRO was conceived with an eco-friendly philosophy, which guided from the choice of 100% recycled hull material (aluminum) to the use of the main renewable energy sources:
- 1 hydrodynamic generator (Watt & Sea),
- 6 solar generators,
- 2 wind generators (D-400),
- Energy storage bank consisting of 6 batteries (MasterVolt).
The GAIA sailboat also has:
- 1 generator (Onan),
- 1 engine Volvo Penta 75 Hp.
- 1 desaliner,
- Electronic system (Furuno),
- MaxSea Navigation System,
- 2 independent autopilots (Furuno),
- 1 digital radar (Furuno),
- 1 diving bottle compressor (Bauer),
- Air conditioning and heating.
Click on the links and read the articles that have already been published about the Gaia Sailboat: